Housekeeper - Tetbury
Housekeeper - Calcot Manor Hotel, Tetbury
The Calcot Collection is a small privately owned company that is home to a portfolio of four acclaimed hotels. Not considering ourselves as a group, each of our hotels celebrates its own style and personality and offers a different and unique experience that is signature to their offering.
Barnsley House is an 18 bedroom contemporary country house hotel. Situated in the center of the Cotswold village of Barnsley, near Cirencester, Gloucestershire this is a country hotel like no other. Set in exquisite landscaped gardens Barnsley House is reminiscent of a stunning stately home with grounds to match. Every room within Barnsley House is uniquely designed and furnished to perfection, from luxurious two-storey suites to a private garden retreat with an open fire
We are currently looking for a Housekeeper to join our team at Barnsley House.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To ensure highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained throughout the Hotel and in all public areas
- To ensure agreed standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained in all bedrooms in accordance with correct procedures
- To ensure that all equipment, furniture and furnishings are maintained, checked and kept in good working order in accordance with correct procedures and report all relevant faults.
- Ensure linen is dealt with in accordance with the Hotel’s guideline
- To ensure that any complaints or feedback from guests are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Liaise with relevant departments, in a timely fashion, to ensure that the guests expectations are consistently met and where possible exceeded.
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Professional attitude
- Hotel experience in a similar role
Training and support:
The company runs an integrated scheme designed to reach all levels under the banner of the Calcot Academy. We are committed to people development at all stages and the long service of our key staff bears witness to this.
What we offer:
- Uniform provided
- Meals while on duty
- Free car park
- Discounts on food and stays in our properties
Applicants should be aware that at the present time we cannot consider anyone not holding an EU passport because of immigration legislation. All candidates must prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. We cannot assist with obtaining visas.
Apply for Housekeeper - Tetbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly