Night Receptionist - London
Night Receptionist - The Bloomsbury Hotel, London
At The Doyle Collection we are leaders in developing and setting standards of excellence in the luxury sector of the hotel industry, one of the world's most dynamic and successful industries. A select group of urban havens in five major cities throughout Ireland, the UK and the USA, The Doyle Collection employs over one thousand of the most skilled, professional and dedicated people that the industry has to offer. Our hotels inhabit the most fashionable quarters of the most sought-after cities, and each one is a unique reflection of its setting. We understand that every Guest is unique and our team strives to create individual moments of warmth and acknowledgement for our business and leisure travellers. Each member of The Doyle Collection team is an ambassador of our brand values: Generosity, Personal and Belonging.
The Bloomsbury Hotel now has an excellent opportunity available for a Night Receptionist to join our front office team.
To provide the guest with an efficient and friendly welcome and departure, while ensuring the department operates in an organised manner.
To ensure that the night audit process in the hotel is completed nightly in an accurate and efficient manner.
Ensure a professional, friendly and courteous service to all guests.
- To be familiar with the nights's business, including arrivals, departures, special requests, etc.
- To assist with completing all tasks for running the night audit process to close each days business reporting and open the new days business for operational control.
- To assist with emergency procedures as required including fire prevention and alarm reaction when required.
- To have thorough understanding of all requirements when checking-in and/or checking-out a guest (confirm booking, length of stay, package etc).
- To offer guest services such as wake up call, newspaper, assistance with luggage etc. upon check-in.
- Communicate hotel services to guests, i.e. opening and closing times and Food & Beverage outlets, advise what amenities are available e.g. bar, dinner, snacks, etc.
- Handle all guest enquiries and complaints in a professional manner.
- Ensure all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in accordance with Company policy.
- To assist in the smooth running of the front office desk during your shift
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible with regards to hours
- Must have a good command of the English Language
- Must have excellent self-presentation
- Should have previous experience in similar role
- Should have experience using Opera or similar reservations system
- Competitive salary
- Meals on Duty
- Provision and laundry of uniform
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Educational Support
- Employee Recognition Awards
Apply for Night Receptionist - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly