Night Manager-London Strand
Hello you, yes you! You are looking for a job, but not any job. You are awesome and you know it, the guest love you, the team respect you. You are the responsible person on duty, because you own it!
You are a natural owl in a day world
Wilde Aparthotels by Staycity – Strand is the company flagship Aparthotel, we are surrounded by technology and a bunch of fun people. This is your opportunity to be part of an opening team in central London.
We’re glad you found us, now apply for our Night Manager role if you also:
- Welcome brilliantly, every guest, every time at all times
- Can explain RevPar and the importance of Trip Advisor. We will test you
- Prefer a tablet to a desktop
- ‘Challenge’ is one of your favourite words
- Run up the stairs and down and around
- Live, sleep, breathe 100% guest satisfaction
- Are good at maths. Did you say night audit?
- Truly understand what ‘follow up’ means
- You are there for the guest, regardless the request
- Provide accurate directions to Piccadilly Circus. Or Brighton
- Where on earth does someone go out in Covent Garden after midnight on a Tuesday?
- Discuss food, sport and latest news, all while opening a safe at 6 a.m.
- You enjoy writing a handover
- Identify the smallest difference doing reconciliation and reservation checks
- Reporting is your bread and butter
- Your creativity is natural and appreciate everyone ideas
- 100% occupancy makes you happy
- Proudly tell people what you do and where
- Emails, emails, emails
- Don’t leave until the job is finished
- Are humble and lead by example
- You jump up from bed every evening looking forward to your next shift. Truly
Finished ticking the Wilde boxes? Great, now get in touch by sending us your phenomenal CV.
About Staycity- One of the fastest growing service apartment company and aiming to be the biggest in Europe in next 5 years. Staycity currently operates in excess of 3,000 apartments across several major European cities including Birmingham, Dublin, Edinburgh, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Paris and York. Our company is on target to expand to 15,000 apartments by 2022 with further openings during 2017 in Marseille, Lyon, Manchester and The Strand in London which will see the launch of our new premium brand.
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will be required to work shifts covering weekends and if and when necessary cover day shifts.
Please only apply if you are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Job Type: Full-time