Night Receptionist - London
Night Receptionist - Grange Hotels, London
We are a leading independent hotel group located in the heart of London. Our hotel are a classic mixture of traditional comfort and modern facilities offering 4 star and 5 star accommodations with impeccable services to our guests in some of the best locations in the capital.
We are currently recruiting individuals with strong drive and passion for excellence to join our professional Front Office Team as a Night Receptionist.
The ideal candidates should be polite, friendly with good customer service skills. Previous experience in similar role is desirable.
- To deliver a consistently high level of customer service at the Reception Desk by dealing with all guests and potential clients in a courteous and efficient manner.
- To perform a variety of duties necessary for the smooth operation of the Hotel and maintain security during the night shift.
- To welcome guests upon arrival, help them to register, assign rooms and direct them to the room while informing them of all in-room and Hotel facilities.
- Attend to all guests and potential clients at the Front Desk in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Answer customer enquiries politely and efficiently and where necessary seek help and information from other departments.
- Ensure all room moves are dealt with and recorded efficiently following company procedures.
- Be aware of guests’ special requirements and communicate them to relevant departments.
- Identify return and regular clients and make sure their special requirements are met.
- Serve drinks in the bar and lobby areas in compliance with Licensing Law regulations, using the correct glassware, at the right temperature and with appropriate accompaniments.
- Take, prepare and deliver Room Service and bar food orders as necessary following Food & Hygiene standards and established procedures.
All applicants should have the right to live and work in UK without restrictions.
If you would like to be a part of our team, please email your CV