Receptionist - London
Receptionist - Grand City Hotel
We are a leading independent hotel group located in the heart of London. Our hotel are a classic mixture of traditional comfort and modern facilities offering 4 star and 5 star accommodations with impeccable services to our guests in some of the best locations in the capital.
We are currently recruiting individuals with strong drive and passion for excellence to join our professional Front Office Team as a Receptionist.
Your job responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Delivering a consistently high level of customer service at the Reception Desk by dealing with all guests and potential clients in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Welcoming guests upon arrival, help them to register, assign rooms and direct them to the room while informing them of all in-room and Hotel facilities and be aware of guests’ special requirements and communicate them to relevant departments.
- Attending to all guests and potential clients at the Front Desk in a courteous and efficient manner
- Answering customer enquiries politely and efficiently and where necessary seek help and information from other departments.
- Identifying return and regular clients and making sure their special requirements are met.
- Taking all reservation enquiries by telephone, fax, email and in person in the absence of a Reservations Agent.
As a successful candidate you will be enthusiastic, confident, motivated and preferably have previous work experience in similar environment and,
- Have confidence in dealing with our esteemed guests on a day to day basis
- have great customer focusand good communication skills
- be self-driven and proactive
- Have the natural ability to work to tight deadlines, be well organised and have exceptional attention to details
- Be ambitious to progress within our expanding organisation
All applicants should have the right to live and work in UK without restrictions.
Apply for Receptionist - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly