Chef de Partie - Glasgow
Chef de Partie - Busby Hotel, Busby Glasgow
Would you like to join Scotland's Award Winning Hotel Group?
Busby Hotel, Busby Glasgow, outstanding 30 bedroom hotel which has had a recent £2.5m refurb. Our main kitchen caters for a bustling vibrant 100 cover restaurant serving a blend of modern freshly cooked dishes. Our very busy wedding trade which has been voted “wedding venue of the year” by the vows in the last 2 years is supported from a second kitchen on the second floor. Looking for a committed CDP with 3+ yrs in a professional kitchen and a willingness to learn to join the kitchen team. Salary exceeds NMW we also offer a comprehensive benefits package with profit share scheme, company pension and inexhaustible staff perks.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Chef De Partie to join our team at the Busby Hotel.
Reporting directly to the Head Chef, you will be responsible for the following;
- Compliance with all Health and Safety Legislation
- Ensuring high standards of cleanliness is maintained at all times
- Ensure that quality and consistency is adhered to at all times
- Assist in the development of menu’s, specials etc.
The ideal candidate must also have the following attributes;
- Have a passion for food to help deliver an excellent dining experience
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven track record the role being applied for
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective people management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please forward your CV and covering letter, also stating your salary expectation. We look forward from hearing from you.
Apply for Chef de Partie - Glasgow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly