Housekeeper - Johnstone
Manorview is an award-winning hospitality group with quality hotels, bars and nightclubs. Our mission is to build a values-driven business that is loved by our team and customers. We're proud to be rated one of Scotland's Best 50 Companies to Work For 2018.
It’s our people who make us distinctive. We have an open and supportive culture which encourages personal development to help you be your best. We are offering you an exciting opportunity where you can become part of an organisation where everyone matters. We aim to attract, develop, reward, and retain talented individuals by offering;
- A competitive rate of pay
- ‘Heartcount’ profit-share scheme
- A defined career development pathway
- SVQ accredited training and Modern Apprenticeships
- Discounted food and accommodation
- Free Perkbox membership with discounts on high street brands
- Paid leave to support good causes
- Many other valuable benefits
Reporting to the Head Housekeeper you will have the following attributes;
- Proven track record in similar role
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
We are looking for a committed, enthusiastic, and caring person who can demonstrate a passion for service, excellence and teamwork to help ensure our customers love the Manorview experience.