Housekeeping Supervisor - Hampshire
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Housekeeping Supervisor - The Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire
Our Housekeeping Supervisors are responsible for directing a section of the Housekeeping staff to assure that guest rooms and public areas are cleaned to exacting standards.
- Inspects the work of a team of Room Attendants and House Attendants responsible for the cleaning and upkeep of a specific area of the hotel.
- Trains and coaches the staff.
- Schedules work to be done daily, collects room and floor status sheets for assigned work areas.
- Monitors each Room Attendant’s daily progress. Inspects completed rooms to assure that all standards have been met.
- When standards have been missed, brings employee back to room to correct the deficiency.
- Coordinates work orders in assigned section. Follows up to be sure work is completed. Releases checkout rooms to be sold.
- Monitors the performance of House Attendants. Assures that there are sufficient supplies on the guest floors. Checks cleanliness of guest corridors, stairwells, elevators and Linen Closets.
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of Lobby Attendant, Room Attendant and House Porters.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Previous experience in Housekeeping is required, supervisory experience preferred