2 days left
- Job Type
- Part Time
Set in 25 acres of beautiful landscaped grounds on the banks of the River Thames, The Lensbury features a Premium Club, Hotel and Conference Centre. The unrivalled sports and leisure facilities and a brand new bespoke Spa that has a unique partnership with a Luxury Organic range.
As well as our signature brand we also work with the Jessica, Dermalogica and Outback Organics Waxing range. Within the Spa we have a beautiful Relaxation Lounge overlooking the vast grounds and River Thames, 4 single treatment rooms and 1 double treatment room including private Hydrotherapy Bath and Experience Shower. We also have a Dedicated Manicure / Pedicure room featuring state of the art foot spa.
- Carrying out all Spa and Beauty Treatments at an exceptional standard, as per training and protocol.
- Providing excellent customer care and following through the Spa journey.
- Maintaining the high Spa standards of service including cleaning duties.
- Must follow quality of Standards and Treatments as trained by Senior Therapist and Spa Manager.
- Reception Duties
- Promote Treatments and Product Sales, which can lead to commission and other incentives.
- Provide a warm, efficient and professional service to the clientele.
- Ensure health & safety procedures are maintained to provide safe working practices
- Must hold a Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Beauty therapists and/ or equivalent.
- Must have been working within a Spa Environment for a minimum of 1 year and shows passionate about the Spa / Leisure industry.
- Be flexible and willing to work weekends and evenings.
- Excellent customer service skills and professionalism.
- Active team player, able to organise and promote special offers and events.
- Willing to participate and develop skills through a training programme.
- Well-groomed and presentable
- Computer knowledge with our booking system Premier Core would be at an advantage but is not essential.
Terms & Conditions:
- 20-30 Hours Per Week on shift basis
- Free club membership valued at over £100 monthly.
- Competitive Salary and excellent commission structure, as well as product incentives.
- Additional training will be provided to gain the necessary expertise helping you to achieve your successful career with us.
- Uniform provided
- Free meals whilst on duty
- BUPA after qualifying period
- Company Pension scheme
- Discount on Spa retail products
Apply for Beauty/Spa Therapist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly