Executive Assistant to the Hotel Manager
We work with some of the most talented and unique individuals in our business, who always ensure the extraordinary guest experience of Dorchester Collection and the hotels within it. It is, after all, our people that bring our vision to life. As a member of our Dorchester Collection Family, we will support your development by nurturing your personality, creating a transparent culture of trust collaboration and appreciation. Supported by our annual personal development planning, tailored learning opportunities and our Academy programs you will be a part of creating a bespoke experience.
Treasured by guests. Cherished by employees. Celebrated worldwide.
Our company values are the fundamental spirit on how we reach our goals. As an ambassador of Dorchester Collection you will be entrusted with our values and expected to further enrich our We Care culture: Passion - Personality - Respect - Working Together - Creativity
- We are looking for a passionate and organised Executive Assistant for The Dorchester's Hotel Manager
- The successful candidate will deal directly with guests on the Hotel Manager's behalf, as well as our internal teams
- You will be responsible for diary management, handling VIP reservations and special requirements and ensuring accurate and prompt information is passed to guests, suppliers and staff at all times
- You will also compose letters and or emails on behalf of the Hotel Manager, ensuring that all correspondence leaving the office is accurate and to Hotel standards
- Previous experience in a similar role and a luxury environment is essential for success in this role
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Highly organised individual with good attention to details
- GCSE level English is required
- Advanced level of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point & Outlook and Opera