Receptionist - London
Receptionist - Yauatcha Soho
Yauatcha is a Chinese dim sum teahouse with two restaurants in London, in the heart of Soho and in the City, offering an all-day grazing experience. Launched in Soho in 2004, Yauatcha gained immediate critical acclaim and received its Michelin star within a year of opening which it continues to maintain. Yauatcha City opened in May 2015 following the success of the Soho restaurant. Yauatcha provides a unique dining experience, offering authentic dim sum with a contemporary influence. The renowned menu includes a wide selection of dim sum and a list of over 60 types of tea. The design by Christian Liaigre offers full view of the kitchens allowing passers-by to witness the preparation of the expertly made dishes. Yauatcha is a part of Hakkasan Group, which has pioneered Chinese fine-dining globally through its Michelin-starred Cantonese restaurants Hakkasan Hanway Place, Hakkasan Mayfair, and Yauatcha.
In search for an enthusiastic, positive and talented Restaurant Receptionist to join our fantastic Team !
The ideal Restaurant Receptionist has:
- Previous experience in a similar role and within a fast paced environment: Experience in a luxury venue would be a distinct advantage;
- Passion for delivering excellent guest experiences with a friendly disposition to smile;
- Impeccable appearance and interpersonal skills with a good command of English
- Availability to work full-time and be flexible;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom;
- To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.