Front of House Manager - Full Time - Elite Venue Selection Meon Valley
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at the Meon Valley Hotel & Country Club! Set in 225 wooded acres, this secluded hotel has a pool, a spa and a gym, with good motorway access. This luxurious 113-bedroom Hotel boasts a 24-hour check in service and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Front of House Manager on to the team.
As Front of House Manager, you will;
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop all Front Office Staff, maximising guest satisfaction
- Ensure effective room rate management to maximize occupancy and maintain or improve room yield.
- Ensure that all front office operational and control procedures are maintained effectively.
- Ensure all staff maintain a courteous and helpful approach to customers always.
- Identify sales opportunities and create a sales-driven team of professionals.
- Ensure that all customer comments and complaints are acted upon with all due diligence.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all systems and procedures used within the department and the hotel, and you must also provide help and support as required.
- Ensure all monies, floats and accounts are safeguarded and maintained effectively.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role in 100+ bedroom hotel. You will have previous experience of computerized reservations and guest billing systems & proven management experience in recruiting, training, developing and controlling staff. Knowledge of Opera would be advantageous.
This position offers a very attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
The Meon Valley Hotel & Country Club are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Meon Valley Hotel & Country Club will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.