General Manager - Solihull
Assistant General Manager - Limes Country Lodge Hotel
The Limes Country Lodge is a privately owned 18-bedroom Hotel, Restaurant, Conference and Wedding Venue in Solihull, Warwickshire. Set within more than 6 acres of rural countryside yet just off junction 3 of the M42. Our location make’s the Limes Country Lodge an ideal venue for conferences, weddings and events.The Limes Country Lodge is continually expanding, and with an imminent extension in the pipeline, which will see an increase in bedroom as well as a new bistro restaurant we now have a need to add to our already busy front of house team.
This role is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced candidate to join an expanding independent hotel to ensure our good reputation is continually met and exceeded.
Your Responsibilities will that you and your team .....
- ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
- To be customer focused at all times, by being visible during service periods, approachable and quick to fulfill customer needs.
- To ensure all food is served in line with company standards.
- To ensure the food and beverage team is meeting all demands
- To oversee and arrange thorough training of the food and beverage team is completed.
- To ensure all clients dining requirements are met to the highest possible standard.
- To have a good understanding of food, wine and menu terminology and to be able to advice clients if required.
- Serve beverages from our bar.
- Have a sound knowledge of all aspects of our hotel and services we can provide.
- Be competent in answering phone calls and managing enquiries.
- Assist our events team in preparing and delivering functions to highest of standards.
- Follow clear instructions from client contracts in-line of specific event.
- Flexible in all areas of hospitality to meet business demands.
- Have proven track record of GP and coatings
- Able to control stock to given targets.
- Have previous hospitality supervisory experience
- Great passion for customer service and work with a smile
- Can do attitude and be flexible to sudden changes with very good organisational skills
- Enjoy working and interacting with people
- Very good at multitasking and have high standards of work
- Bar & Waiting experience,
- Good personal presentation
- A very good team player
- Be very reliable and trustworthy.
As a result you will:
- Join a great team and work in a fresh fast paced working environment
- Be fully trained, motivated and driven to constantly improve skills and achieve your full potential
- Be given the opportunity to shine, have the freedom to use your creativity and bring your own ideas to the workplace -
- Have the opportunity to progress within the company including support to gain formal qualifications.
- benefit from profit share / Bonuses
Apply for General Manager - Solihull
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly