At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
We have an amazing opportunity for a passionate Executive Housekeeper in Park Plaza Victoria.
Reporting to the Hotel Operation Manager, main responsibilities : To formulate a strategy ensuring that long & short term goals of the Housekeeping department are achieved/evaluated/monitored.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness and quality of guest rooms and public areas
- Formulates and amends as appropriate HSK strategy
- Formulates annual HSK budget, reviewing & managing ongoing costs.
- Planning of ongoing property improvements
- Attends payroll meetings to assess forecasting & management of payroll.
- Consistently improving service levels to maintain and improve Guest satisfaction scores
- Encourages and influences positive inter departmental relationships
- Development of permanent team members
- Responsible for maintaining and consistently building on positive employee engagement
- Complies with and builds on all Environmental and Sustainability systems and processes within the property –including external areas
- To be part of the hotel Fire / Bomb Evacuation when on Duty
- To be part of the Health and Safety committee and attend all meetings
- To have full knowledge of your departmental disaster plan, ensuring this is trained to all departmental employees
- To have full knowledge of the Hotels and Company Security procedures
- To be fully conversant and to implement Hygiene and safety standards in line with the company policy statement, the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and the hygiene Regulations (1971).
- Observes service behaviours of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
- Participates in the employee performance development review process, providing feedback as needed.
- Participates in employee progressive discipline procedures.
We are looking for:
- Previous hotel Housekeeping Management experience is essential
- Able to work multitask and work in a fast pace environment
- High attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with many types of personalities
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Competitive Salary
- Full Time permanent contract
- Company benefits
- Free dry cleaning service
- Learning and development opportunities for personal growth
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
Park Plaza. Be part of it.