Conference Assistant - Teddington
Conference Catering Assistant - Full Time
(39 hours per week; 5 over 7 days)
- Providing refreshments and catering services within the Conference Centre for meetings and events.
- Organising and coordinating the back of house Food and Beverage areas.
- Responding to ad hoc client enquires and requirements as needed.
- Maintaining the coffee equipment and break out areas to the set standard.
- Coordinate any required maintenance call outs.
- Stock control of equipment such as mugs, glasses and all other equipment used.
- Work closely with the Food and Beverage management team to brief on daily tasks and priorities.
- Follow the opening and closing procedures for the Conference catering area and other Food and Beverage areas.
- Ensure public areas are clean and tidy, and maintained to a high standard.
- Ensure daily checks are carried out as per Food and Beverage procedures.
- Providing assistance with all Food and Beverage areas as required.
- Ensure agreed quality & standard of food items are followed at all times.
- Correct ordering, control and security of stocks.
- Ensure Health & Safety and hygiene requirements are met at all times in line with legislation.
- Carry out regular audits of temperature check procedures, taking action as required and reporting findings to the relevant Manager.
- Ensuring HACCP requirements are maintained.
- Provide excellent and efficient customer service by maintaining contact with clients before, during and after event to ensure satisfaction.