Therapists - Melton Mowbray
Beauty & Spa Therapists - Ragdale Hall Spa, Melton Mowbray
Full and part time hours available!
A BEAUTIFUL CAREER …
The search is on for the UK’s most talented Beauty Therapists to join our elite team here at Ragdale Hall Spa.
If you want to work in one of the UK’s most highly regarded and innovative salons housing over 140 of the country’s best Therapists then get in touch today because we would love to hear from you!
You’ll have the opportunity to train with some of the top skincare brands including Clarins, Decleor, Elemis and Spa Find. And if you’re hungry for more we also offer training in brows, lashes and tons of other specialised treatments such as Lomi Lomi and Thai Massage.
It’s a busy salon and you’ll constantly be on the go, so if you thrive when working in a fast-paced environment then this is the place for you!
But don’t worry there’s plenty of opportunity to retreat to the ‘chill-out room’ where nights out are planned, problems are shared and chocolate is eaten (or you can just watch telly for a while). One thing’s for sure you’ll make friends that will last a lifetime.
Still not sure? Here’s a few more reasons …
- Commission of up to £2,000 per annum
- Tips of £900 per annum paid quarterly (full-time equivalent)
- Free uniforms
- Free meals on duty
- Free use of the gym and exercise classes
- Free on-site parking
- Friends and family discount (trust us you’re going to be so popular!)
- 25% discount on products in all Ragdale’s retail areas
- 28 days holiday increasing with long service
- Company sick pay scheme after one year
- Employee lotto drawn quarterly with first prize of £1,000
- Great social events that are totally free or subsidised
Hours of work:
Hours are worked on a four-week rolling rota and shifts are worked between the hours of 9.00am and 7.30pm. Availability to work weekends is essential.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Time management and organisational skills are essential in following our extremely busy daily treatments schedule.
- You must have one or more of the following qualifications: NVQ Level 2 and 3, VRQ Level 2 and 3, BTEC, ITEC, CIDESCO, CIBTAC, VTCT.
Salary is dependent on experience starting from £7.90 per hour plus commission of up to £1800 per annum. We offer a generous benefits package including tips of £900 per annum (full-time equivalent) plus free meals on duty, uniforms (where applicable), transport from Melton Mowbray and Asfordby, free on-site parking, use of treatment rooms, the gymnasium and exercise classes, friends and family discount and much more.
Apply for Therapists - Melton Mowbray
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly