Senior Receptionist - Buckinghamshire
Senior Receptionist - Stoke Park Country Club & Resort
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Receptionist to join the Front of House team at Stoke Park.
As Senior Receptionist you will:
- Be a professional and efficient point of contact for all guests and members of Stoke Park and ensure that they receive the highest standard of service and co-operation at all times
- Ensuring the smooth running of all areas in both Mansion and Pavilion.
- Assist the Reception Manager and Guest Relations Manager in reviewing Departmental Standard Operating Procedures and objectives in line with Stoke Park policy.
- To review, update and merge guest profiles ensuring previous guests are recognised.
- To attend to all guest enquiries, requests and complaints promptly ensuring a high level of personal service whilst communicating any special requirements of individual guests to other departments.
The ideal ideal candidate will be a:
- Team player who possesses a positive thinking and confident nature and strives to provide excellent service at all times in this Head Receptionist role.
- Professional and efficient point of contact for all guests and members of Stoke Park and ensure that they receive the highest standard of service and co-operation at all times, whilst ensuring the smooth running of all areas in both Mansion and Pavilion.
- Interact with all guests toguarantee a smooth checking-in, rooming and departure of all hotel guests as well as being responsible for checking reservation details and the promotion of our hotel facilities and services.
This role will be 40 hours a week, day shift on a rotating basis to include weekends and bank holidays as per the rota.
Required Experience for Senior Receptionist:
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, articulate and confident communicator
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Be able to work under pressure
- Fluent level of written and spoken English
- Impeccable grooming
- Previous experience within a 4/5 star environment is preferable
- Basic IT skills with experience of MS Office applications and a working knowledge of Opera or other PMS system is preferable
What we will offer to the successful Senior Receptionist:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
Apply for Senior Receptionist - Buckinghamshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly