5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an experienced housekeeper that is passionate about delivering a high level of customer service at all times.
This is a great opportunity to work in a brand-new five-star hotel based in Kirkham.
Reporting directly to the Hotel Manager, you will be responsible for the following…
- Ensure all guest rooms are clean and maintained
- Changing bed linen and towels.
- Making beds.
- Vacuuming floors.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Cleaning bathrooms.
- Replacing stocks of guest supplies.
- Take a pro-active approach in ensuring that the hotel and Mill Farm are cleaned to a high standard at all times. This includes overseeing and assisting Mill Farm cleaners with the upkeep and delivery of Mill Farm and FSEC general cleaning duties.
- Previous experience as a housekeeper in a hotel is essential.
- Fanatical about maintaining high standards.
- Management experience would be highly advantageous.
Apply for Head Housekeeper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly