Hotel Receptionist - Woodbridge
Hotel Receptionist - The Crown and Castle - Orford, Woodbridge
At the Crown and Castle in Orford, we are looking to employe an enthusiastic, friendly and motivated Receptionist. We are a highly rated restaurant with 21 comfortable en-suite bedrooms.
In 2018 we won The Good Hotel Guide’s Editor’s Choice for Restaurant with Rooms and the year before Sawday’s gave us its award for Fabulous Food.
We are situated within a stone’s throw of the C12th castle in the heart of the beautiful and tranquil village of Orford, and are part of The Hotel Folk, a group of 6 unique hotels within Suffolk.
Benefits of Working for The Hotel Folk:
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off treatments & products at our Weavers' House Spa
- 50% off in all our restaurants
- Free meals when on duty
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Free car parking
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
About the reception role:
This is a full time role, 40 hours per week, with a mixture of shifts, 5 days out of 7.
Main responsibilities of our receptionists:
To follow the service standards of the hotel Reception team, to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Be an excellent team player
- Have great attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
- Display a positive and can-do attitude at all times
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to our guests
- Ideally have Rezlynz or Res-diary experience
- Computer literate
- Have the means of transport to reach the hotel (please note that public transport is limited to Orford).