Guest Relations Manager - London
Guest Relations Manager - Hakkasan Mayfair
Founded in 2001, Hakkasan is one of the world’s most recognized restaurants known for its modern approach to traditional Cantonese cuisine. Since the original London offerings at Hanway Place and Mayfair, Hakkasan has expanded internationally across North America, Europe, United Arab Emirates and Asia. Hakkasan offers a distinctive dining experience where modern Cantonese cuisine, world-class mixology and dramatic design converge. Executive Head Chef Tong Chee Hwee has led the Hakkasan kitchen since its inception, and his dedication to the art of Chinese cuisine has achieved numerous awards including multiple Michelin stars at Hakkasan locations across the world.
In search for an experienced, positive and talented Guest Relations Manager to join our fantastic Team!
The ideal Guest Relations Manager has:
- A minimum of 4 year experience in a similar role and within a fast paced environment; Experience in a luxury venue would be a distinct advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of OpenTable;
- Passionate about delivering excellent guest experiences with a friendly disposition to smile;
- Exceptional service standards with attention to detail and experienced in guest profiling and recognition;
- Leadership and delegation skills including the ability to train and mentor the Reception Team;
- Impeccable appearance and interpersonal skills with a good command of English is essential;
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Availability to work full-time and be flexible;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!