Receptionist - Aldeburgh
Receptionist - The White Lion Hotel
We are looking for a friendly bubbly, full time Receptionist to join our team based at The White Lion Hotel, Aldeburgh. We are part of the award winning group, The Hotel Folk, with 6 individual hotels all located within Suffolk.
The aim of this role is to provide all guests and potential guests with friendly, efficient customer service at all times so that they receive a positive impression of the company. Carry out all reception procedures accurately and efficiently within the department.
- Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Take accurate reservation enquiries.
- Be aware of all arrivals/departures, functions, special events and special requests.
- Handle cash accurately. Record any transactions and expenditure accurately, along with bank reconciliation.
- Record information on manual and computerised systems so that they are always up-to-date and accurate.
- Respond to all in-coming correspondence, requests for information and telephone enquiries.
- Produce menu’s, letters and reports as requested. (Microsoft Office experience required)
We are looking for somebody to work 40 hours per week (5 days out of 7). The hours of work are on a rota basis and will include some evenings, weekends and bank holidays. Due to the location of our hotel in Aldeburgh you will need your own transport, we do offer free parking. The company offers excellent benefits (28 days holiday increasing with service, free meals when on duty, Simply Health - health care scheme, EdenRed, free golf and discounts at all our hotels and our luxury Spa).