Lifestyle / Fitness Instructor
Have you got what it takes? Do you have a passion to work in the leisure industry and the desire to help people achieve their fitness and exercise goals in a fun and friendly environment?
We now have a great opportunity to recruit a fitness instructor, who has worked in a similar type property. As a Lifestlye / Fitness Instructor at the Spirit Health Club you will be expected to deliver the following :
- To control entry to Spirit Health Club through adherence to the Health Commitment Statement and club entry policy.
- To supervise safe use of all club facilities and club user welfare at all times.
- To assist in the promotion of membership at the Spirit Health Club by being involved in the planning and delivery of membership promotional activities, handling membership enquiries in accordance with the Spirit sales process and administering new membership joiners.
- Assist in the promotion and sale of other Spirit Health Club services and products.
- Assist in the retention and satisfaction of Spirit Health Club members through engagement, support in helping members achieve their health and exercise goals and providing a high level of service.
- To assist in the compilation of management reporting information as requested, adhering to given deadlines.
- To take responsibility for stock control accounting systems.
- To take responsibility for cash handling and cashing up.
- To maintain the cleanliness and general upkeep of the Spirit Health Club at all times.
- To deliver activities and events as part of the clubs fitness programming and service offering to members and hotel guests (eg group exercise classes, aqua-aerobics, running the club etc)
- Assess the physical condition of users in accordance with the Spirit Health Club approved assessment procedures.
The Skills and Experience you need to be successful in this role
- Good Sales techniques and experience around membership attraction and retention.
- Excellent Customer Care skills and the ability to communicate and establish the needs of current and future members.
- You will strive to join an inspirational and growing businesss
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are ESSENTIAL.
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints.
- You will need to have a good knowledge of all aspects of the leisure and fitness industry.
- Ability and willingness to work as a team or on own
- Actively participate in training and development programs as necessary. Benefits In exchange for your hard work and dedication we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:-
- Pension Scheme operated by The People’s Pension or NEST
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals when on duty
- Use of Gym and Pool facilities
- Discounted Room Rates across all Interstate Europe hotels plus discounted food and beverage when using this benefit.
- Employee of the month scheme.
Ideally with experience of working in the Leisure Industry with a Level 2 Gym instructing or Level 3 Personal Training Qualification
Great rewards are aligned to joining our portfolio, not only do Interstate offer great discounts for Staff, Friends & Family within all their UK hotels, but you also get to experience your own brand benefits, World Wide!!! Plus we have a very successful Training Academy that awaits you, to support your development and career across all brands.
So if you have a great personality, are results driven, and can be a valued team member, especially during pressured times, then we want to hear from you!