Greenkeeper - Buckinghamshire
Greenkeeper - Stoke Park Country Club Spa & Hotel
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Greenkeeper to join the Estate team at Stoke Park.
As a Greenkeeper you will:
- tend and look after the 300 acres of gardens and car park at Stoke Park to the 5* standard expected
- Carry out routine golf course maintenance tasks as directed by the Section Leader
- Adhering to with the Stoke Park Golf Course Maintenance Policy, Health and Safety Policy and the Greenkeepers Standard Operations Procedures.
- To have worked within an estates environment
- Experience of working with greenkeeping machinery
- Experience of working in a team
- To be able to work to objectives and targets set by your line manager
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures
- To be aware of your responsibilities for fire prevention and Health and Safety
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary
- Retail Commission Scheme
- Career progression through training and development
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted rates on facilities
- Free use of the Stoke Park gym
- Uniform and free laundry service
As Europe’s leading Five Red Star Hotel, Spa and Country Club, Stoke Park provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.