Area Cleaning Manager (Night) - London
Night Area Cleaning Manager - London
£30,000 per annum
Would you be interested in joining a successful family owned organisation, a company that prides itself on not only it’s outstanding services but always raising the bar higher to ensure we provide world class services.
We currently have an amazing opportunity for a talented night area cleaning Manager to join our team at Casna group. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and has been working on similar projects with experience in managing staff.
- Responsible for the running of the cleaning contracts at multiple client sites and to protect the company’s future by the retention and expansion of the company through personal endeavour and application.
- The Area Manager must ensure all Assistant Area Managers, Site Managers, Supervisors and Cleaning Operatives under their management responsibility perform consistently to the company corporate standard of operation, which by definition exceeds that of the expectation of each of the clients
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Proven track record in a similar role and able to demonstrate excellent standards and leadership.
- To be able to effectively communicate across the business, using all resources supplied.
- A positive approach, excellent planning and organisational skills and passion for producing high quality customer care.
- Must be able to drive with a full UK driving licence.
- Able to work in a busy fast paced environment.