Night Porter - Woodbridge
Night Porter - The Crown at Woodbridge
Part-Time - (2 to 3 nights per week)
The Hotel Folk are looking to employee an experienced and dependable Night Porter to join our small and friendly team in The Crown at Woodbridge. The Hotel Folk are a group of 6 unique hotels.
Benefits of Working for The Hotel Folk:
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers House Spa
- 50% off in all our Restaurants
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Free car parking
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave Pro-rata (increasing with service)
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
About the Role:
The role is part time. Nights to be mutually agreed.
- To provide all guests with a friendly, efficient customer service at all times
- To carry out night porter procedures accurately and efficiently within the department. This will include serving behind the bar, preparing the restaurant and hotel for the day ahead and cleaning duties.
- You will be the main point of contact for any guest issues during your shift and have responsibility for hotel safety and security.
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends, bank holidays - rota basis.
- Have the means of transport to reach the hotel and report to work on time
Apply for Night Porter - Woodbridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly