Housekeeping Supervisor - London
Housekeeping Supervisor - The Hoxton Shoreditch
We are looking for an experienced Housekeeping Supervisor for all of our London properties.
So if you’re keen to join our team, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do...
- Support the running of our hotel by ensuring our guests have a memorable experience in a spotless and well put together room
- Lead and inspire the housekeeping team by example, creating an environment that lets them be themselves and bring their best selves to work, encouraging their development and progression
- Take a hands on approach to training and supporting your team in keeping to our high standards
- Oversee and check the cleaning and servicing of all our bedrooms and public areas
- Work with our Head Housekeeper on maintaining and developing the partnership with our external housekeeping provider
What we're looking for...
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally around a year at Supervisor level
- An eagle-eye for detail, you can spot a slip in standards from a mile away
- A natural people person who people like working with. You make those around feel good at their jobs and comfortable coming to you with questions. You're great at motivating others to keep to your own high standards of service
- Experience of Micros Fidelio Opera or a similar front desk operating system would be an advantage
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passion for getting the job done and done right
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get stuff done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- If we got stuck in a lift together we’d have a good time and share a few laughs
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
What’s in it for you…
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), pension, competitive salary, and nifty rewards for going the extra mile and living our values
- Food on us during your shift
- Excellent discounts across the global Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and change it up while you’re with us – we’re growing quickly and globally and are part of a diverse family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skill set and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get together, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
More about us…
The Hoxton is a series of open-house hotels, each in a neighbourhood that we love. Ever since we opened our first hotel in Shoreditch, we’ve never just been about offering a bed for the night. We want to be more than that: proving style doesn’t need to be sacrificed for good value and providing a place where guests can hang out alongside the locals and submerse themselves in the neighbourhood with vibrant, welcoming public spaces.