Night Porter - Thame
Night Porter - The Oxfordshire Golf Hotel & Spa - Thame, Oxfordshire
Full Time/Part Time/Causal
The Oxfordshire Golf, Hotel and Spa, part of the Leaderboard Group, is recruiting for Night Porters to work as part of the front of house night team.
Salary: Competitive hourly rate plus benefits - negotiable dependant on experience
Staff benefits include:
- A staff pension
- Discounts on spa treatments and retail products
- Discounted rates on accommodation for staff and their friends and family at any of the Leaderboard Group hotels
- Free gym membership
- Free golf
- A discounted voucher scheme for the UK's most popular retailers and service providers
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free Uniform
- Free parking
The list not exhaustive. Staff benefits are subject to review and may change from time to time.
Night Porter Responsibilities:
- To provide a friendly efficient service to the guests and visitors of the hotel in line with the standards required of a 4* rated establishment
- Undertake a range of duties contributory to the upkeep of the building and safety of those staying overnight, including resident staff.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous Reception/Night Porter experience
- Computer systems experience, such as Opera would be advantageous; however full training will be given
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team are essential.
The Night Porter will work on a rota basis 2-3 Nights out of 7 from 10.45pm until 7.15am. You will be reporting to the Front of House Manager. The salary offered for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, and be able to attend an interview.
Due to the high volume of candidates, it may not be possible to respond to each application individually, therefore if you have not been contacted within 3 weeks of your application, unfortunately you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Night Porter - Thame
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly