Reception Manager - London
Reception Manager (Maternity Cover) - Yauatcha Soho
Yauatcha is a Chinese dim sum teahouse with two restaurants in London, in the heart of Soho and in the City, offering an all-day grazing experience. Launched in Soho in 2004, Yauatcha gained immediate critical acclaim and received its Michelin star within a year of opening which it continues to maintain. Yauatcha City opened in May 2015 following the success of the Soho restaurant. Yauatcha provides a unique dining experience, offering authentic dim sum with a contemporary influence. The renowned menu includes a wide selection of dim sum and a list of over 60 types of tea. The design by Christian Liaigre offers full view of the kitchens allowing passers-by to witness the preparation of the expertly made dishes. Yauatcha is a part of Hakkasan Group, which has pioneered Chinese fine-dining globally through its Michelin-starred Cantonese restaurants Hakkasan Hanway Place, Hakkasan Mayfair, and Yauatcha.
In search for an experienced, positive and talented Restaurant Reception Manager to join our fantastic Team!
The ideal Reception Manager has:
- A minimum of 4 year experience in a similar role and within a fast paced environment; Experience in a luxury venue would be a distinct advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of OpenTable;
- Passionate about delivering excellent guest experiences with a friendly disposition to smile;
- Exceptional service standards with attention to detail and experienced in guest profiling and recognition;
- Leadership and delegation skills including the ability to train and mentor the Reception Team;
- Impeccable appearance and interpersonal skills with a good command of English is essential;
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Availability to work full-time and be flexible;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.