Facilities Manager - Essex
Facilities Manager - Essex
- Location: Essex
- Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum - Dependent on Experience
- Job Type: Full Time/Permanent - 5/6 day week - 28 days holiday incl Bank Holidays
Park Holidays UK are a rapidly growing company and the largest caravan operator in the south of England. The business has a proven history of developing and promoting talented managers and an unprecedented investment programme across the group.
We are now looking for a Facilities Manager to work across a number of our Essex parks.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Manage team of maintenance operatives.
- Preparing and managing a works program to ensure all key targets/dates are met in line with the operations of the business.
- Managing cost controls in terms of labour and materials.
- Managing, daily weekly, monthly health & safety checks in line with company policies.
- Managing the maintenance of facilities, grounds and accommodation.
- Managing the maintenance of park infrastructure, including water, sewage, gas and electricity.
- Managing and maintaining plant, equipment and vehicles.
- Managing the safe movement and siting of caravans & lodges in line with operational requirements.
- Procurement of various small works and repairs from approved external contractors.
- Liaising with external contractors during developments on site.
- Ensuring full compliance with all Company and Legal policies and procedures.
- Communicating with all other HOD’s to ensure company standards are maintained.
- Training & development of maintenance operatives.
- Quality control.
- Liaising with property department to ensure best practice and standards.
- Reporting directly to park general manager
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of managing a team of operatives.
- Background in facilities management and maintenance, or proven trade background as
- working foreman/site manager.
- Organised and able to prioritise workload.
- Strong communication skill.
- Ability to work under pressure when required.
- Full driving licence.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum
- Progression Programme is available within the Company
- Double Glazed Centrally heated on-site accommodation is available if required.
With 31 caravan holiday parks across the southern UK coastline from Devon in the West to Suffolk in the East, we are the largest provider of caravan holiday parks in the South of England. We offer great value family UK caravan holidays and short breaks, with a selection of touring and camping holidays too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.
Multi-skilled Trades Person - GuildfordEasy Apply!