Spa Attendant - Moreton-In-Marsh, Gloucestershire
Spa Attendant – Bamford Wellness Spa - Moreton-In-Marsh, Gloucestershire
Our Bamford Wellness Spa is devoted to nurturing the mind, body & spirit. Our holistic approach is based around our heartfelt connection with nature. A nourishing space for self-reflection & rejuvenation, the space offers yoga, meditation & a range of holistic based treatments.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Spa Attendant to join us at our beautiful Bamford Wellness Spa in the Cotswolds.
A full-time contract, based on 40 hours per week, up to approx. £18,250 per annum.
Including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
A Spa background is not essential but preferred, as you must be able to demonstrate a high level of guest care from a previous customer facing position.
As part of the team you will ensure the highest standards within the Spa are maintained at all times whilst supporting the team in delivering a 5* service to our clients. You will need to be a confident communicator and possess excellent customer service skills.
You will be comfortable handling any queries and complaints, be presentable, reliable and punctual, have excellent communication skills with a pleasant personality.
- Keeping all Spa facilities including a wet spa facility and client areas clean and well maintained at all times (deep cleaning required after hours).
- Greeting clients and providing personal guest service.
- Ensuring all products are adequately stocked and well presented.
- Making sure all treatment rooms and changing rooms are immaculate clean and well stocked with towels, robes and slippers.
- Assist and coordinate with front of house staff in providing services to guests.
- Implement best standards and procedures in the spa and guest and staff areas.
- Competitive salary
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays)
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- 30% company discount
- Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread and fresh fruit
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Staff uniform provided
About the Company
Bamford is a philosophy rather than a seasonal fashion label. It began with the passionate convictions of our founder Carole Bamford to make natural products using the best artisans from around the world. Bamford was founded on the belief that we need to be mindful of our connection to the earth – to live consciously, respect nature’s resources and the land that provides for us.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.
Apply for Spa Attendant - Moreton-In-Marsh, Gloucestershire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly