Accommodation Cleaner - Seaview Holiday Village - Cornwall
Accommodation Cleaners - Seaview Holiday Village, close to Polporro and Looe, Cornwall.
Full Time & Part time, including early mornings and weekends.
- Hard working?
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for enthusiastic, friendly people to join our team at Seaview Holiday Village.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To ensure that all caravans / chalets or rooms let are cleaned to the required specification and standard.
- To ensure that all public areas are cleaned to the required specification and standard
- Comply with all policies and procedures set out by the Company, such as Health & Safety, COSHH.
- Ensure that all Holiday Caravans, chalets, venues, toilets or any other area you have been tasked with are cleaned to the required standard and beyond.
- Ensure that any rubbish is disposed of in the correct way ·
- Inventory check accommodation and report shortages to immediate team leader
- Report and hand in any lost property to team leader
- Report any damage, items needing repair or maintenance to your line manager
- Use only the cleaning materials and chemicals supplied and in line with the company Health & Safety Policy
- Complete “Done & Dusted” cards before leaving any caravan, Chalet or holiday accommodation
- Ensure all holiday accommodation and any other area you have been tasked with cleaning is left secure.
Seaview Holiday Village is a small and friendly holiday park in Cornwall close to Polperro and Looe on the stunning south coast.
- We offer 25% discount off our holidays
- 15% off food and drinks
- we also provide free uniform
- a brilliant employee recognition scheme.
If you possess all the above, please email your CV.
Apply for Accommodation Cleaner - Seaview Holiday Village - Cornwall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly