Accommodation Manager – The River Lee Hotel, Cork
If working as part of a great team is what you are looking for, then this opportunity to lead our Accommodation team in a management role is perfect. As our Accommodation Manager, you will play in integral role in our guest experience by ensuring our team are delivering the highest levels of cleanliness in our bedrooms and public areas at all times. As our Head of Department, you will work closely with your senior team to ensure the smooth running of the department, maintain high standards of cleanliness, ensure regular and clear communication with the hotel management as well as providing ongoing training, support and guidance for your team. The ideal candidate will be working in a senior Accommodation / Housekeeping role in a 4* or 5* hotel. In return, The River Lee offers our Accommodation Manager a supportive working environment, with personal and professional development opportunities.
The perks of working as Accommodation Manager with The River Lee
- 29 days of holiday including public holidays; increasing to 34 with length of service
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get you started and all day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
- Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
- 50% off food when dining with the Doyle Collection
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development
- Reward and recognition programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off!)
- Save money with our Cycle to Work scheme and plan for your future with our pension
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get togethers
- Plus more ...
The River Lee
Set on the picturesque bend in the river, The River Lee is 'The Modern Face of Cork in the Heart of the City'. Cork, Irelands 'second city', is a lively cultural centre with art galleries, museums, theatres and a vibrant night life. The River Lee is one of Cork's leading business and social destinations comprising 182 bedrooms, NRG Fitness, 8 meeting & event spaces and The River Club restaurant/bar & river side terrace.
The Doyle CollectionThe Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness. We are delighted that the Doyle Collection is listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020.
Don't be shy, apply today join us a Accommodation Manager!
#chooseyouradventure #PROUDpeople #PROUDtobepartofitThe Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer.