We are currently recruiting for an Receptionist to join our team at Grantley Hall. The Receptionist is the front face of Grantley Hall, our Front Office team provide a warm and authentic Yorkshire welcome to all our guests.
42.5 Hour Contract working 5 days out of 7.
What are we looking for?
• Someone who can engage and interact with hotel guests on a regular basis
• Someone who can plan and communicate internally with relevant Departments to ensure the team is set up for success
What should you bring?
• Proven track record within a Front Office / Reception in a 5* luxury property
• Experience in understanding, delivering and exceeding guest expectations
• Fluent in written and verbal English
•• Great attitude and a willingness to be flexible! Be prepared for the odd curveball or more
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt according to business needs
• Comprehensive knowledge of Opera PMS is beneficial
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants and three sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
Magical | Respectful | Innovative | Passionate | Consistent
• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
• We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
• Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a NEST pension scheme.
• 24/7 team assistant line.
• Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
• Refer a Friend Award.
• All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individual’s requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5 star career at a 5 star hotel.