Receptionists - Luxury Personal Training Gym - London
Receptionists for a Luxury Personal Training Gym
- Opportuntiies in
- Eastcheap, near Bank tube station E3
- Kensington, W8
What we are looking for:
- You will have energy, personality and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Passionate about Health and Fitness - please demonstrate this in your cover letter in order to be considered
- Proven work experience in a front of house position
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of MindBody is a benefit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience sending business emails
- Excellent numeracy skills and a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident and professional with exceptional customer service skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and maintain a flexible and organised approach in a busy, fast-moving environment
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to communicate and interact at all levels
- Complete discretion when dealing with confidential work and difficult situations
Responsibilities will include:
- Opening and Closing duties. 7 day a week business with varied shifts
- Providing outstanding ongoing customer service and handling client queries both face-to-face and by email
- Answering client and potential client enquires (phone, email, in-house)
- Ensuring reception area and changing rooms are tidy and presentable at all times
- Stock responsibilities
- Taking payments via in-house system
- Scheduling appointments and updating multiple diaries
- General administration support as needed
- Job Type: Full-time and part-time positions available
Our growing prestigious fitness brand is seeking motivated, confident and highly organised Receptionists who thrive on exceptional customer service to join our teams. We are looking for candidates with great initiative who are able to multi-task and manage daily operations tasks with confidence and strong execution.
The focus of responsibility will be acting as Front of House, interacting with visiting clients and being first point of contact for all current and prospective members. As part of a small team you may be expected to "muck in" to cover other roles, and there is scope for the role to develop and grow as the company expands.
We will only consider applications which include a covering letter.
Roar Fitness is one of London's leading private personal training brands specialising in body transformations and sports performance. Our clients range from busy city workers to celebrity and TV personalities, all looking for the very best private facilities and trainers in London. Our team and it's founders are an experienced, sociable, and like-minded group all proud to be part of such a great brand, and passionate about delivering clients industry leading results.
Salary - £11 per hour
- Gym membership
- Wellness programmes
- 8 hour shifts full-time/flexible part-time
- Monday to Friday
- Early and late shifts
Apply for Receptionists - Luxury Personal Training Gym - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
Front of House - Battersea Easy Apply!