Room Service Supervisor - Hook
Room Service Supervisor - Hook
This is a Full Time Permanent position. The idea candidate will provide the highest service levels to all of our guests, maintaining our Four Red Star standard. As a Food and Beverage Supervisor in Room Service you will need to be work effectively at all times ensuring attention to detail and exceptional customer service with subtle selling technique. Your ‘can do’ attitude which you will use with guests and with your team members will be one of your biggest strengths.
This role is based within the Room Service department which is part of the Restaurant team. The successful candidate will work mostly in our Room Service area, taking orders, preparing the trays and serving guests in the comfort pf their own rooms. The shifts can either be early or late, and sometimes consists of split shifts to meet the needs of the business. You will need to be available for work 5 days out of 7, and this will include week ends and bank holidays. The position is contracted to 35 hours per week, with additional hours available, dependent on business needs..
Room Service Supervisor Key Responsibilities:
- To provide the highest quality of guest service in relation to the Room Service Department with the aim to at all times exceed expectations and maintain our 4 red star status by aiming for a five red star standard.
- To be a pivotal and charismatic figurehead in the lounges carrying out the role of “host” along with other members of the senior management team.
- To manage the smooth and efficient organisation of the Room Service department by ensuring all guests receive a prompt and efficient room and lounge service which adheres to our hotel standard.
- To be an exceptional and professional ambassador for the hotel and the wider Elite group in all your business relationships at all times setting the highest standards of leadership, integrity and commitment.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Tylney Hall Hotel:
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.
Why work at Tylney Hall Hotel:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals – this could be you!
To support our staff we offer:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking.
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels – where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*service charge is dependent on sales performance and not guaranteed