Front Of House Superstars - Lewes
Front of House Superstars - Lewes
We are currently Recruiting Seasonal Team on to work at Glyndebourne between July and August 2021.
We are looking to recruit the following team on both Fixed Term Contracts (20 – 30 HPW) and Casual Variable Contracts. – Bars Team – Waiting Team – General Assistants For all of these roles, you will you will need to:
- Follow instructions and procedures
- Pay attention to detail
- Work as part of a team
- Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests
- Communicating with the kitchen team and front of house colleagues to ensure smooth delivery
- Ensuring all cutlery, crockery and glassware is professionally cleaned before and after use and ensure all service areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Take responsibility for their own work
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Possess excellent communication skills
Glyndebourne is an English country house, the site of an opera house that, since 1934, has been the venue for the annual Glyndebourne Festival Opera. The house, located near Lewes in East Sussex, you will need access to your own transport or be able to access the site easily due to a restriction of local transport.
Constellation is a new approach to the management, recruitment and training of the Compass Group staffing operation. The ability to connect our workforce across the Compass portfolio means that we can get the right people, in the right place and offer work wherever you’re based.