Hotel Operations Manager
Do you have a strong hotel operational management background?
Are you commercially driven?
As the Operations Manager, you will support the General Manager with the day to day running of hotel. Leading a team across a multitude of departments, you’ll ensure operations run smoothly, but also you will continually look at ways to make any improvements across the business.
What will I do?
- Ensure guest experience is to a high standard across various departments, including, reception and food & beverage
- Lead your team, providing ongoing development and engagement
- Oversee the day-to-day commercial aspect of the hotel, driving revenue – profitability and taking a hands-on approach to ensuring the success of the hotel
- Stand in for the General Manager in their absence
Is this the role for me?
- Demonstrate previous experience as a Manager within an Operations Management capacity or equivalent
- Ideally, you will have proven experience from within a hotel environment, food & beverage bias
- Good understanding & knowledge of rooms service and front of house operations
- Passion for exceptional customer service
- Confident and professional at all times
- Commercially driven
- Able to work in a changing environment as no two days will be the same!
- Ability to think on your feet and work well under pressure
- Strong people manager, leading from the front
What we can offer you:
- Meals on duty
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Almarose group
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with Almarose as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
Who are Almarose Hotels & Resorts?
Almarose Hotels are an independent Hotel Management company who own and operate an award-winning portfolio of 21 4* properties throughout the UK. It's an exciting time to join our portfolio; our strategy is to develop and invest in our properties and employees, with opportunities that span across beautiful countryside and bustling city centre locations – each offering a truly unique experience for our guests, and exemplary professional development and careers for you.
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. Almarose Hotels & Resorts Ltd proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.