Front of House Manager - Chester
7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Front of House Manager - Chester
Total Fitness is the leading mid-market health club brand in the North. With 16 health clubs across the North of England and Wales, Total Fitness provides a full-service fitness offering both in club and online; guided by knowledgeable and supportive fitness teams, the brand works hard to meet the evolving needs of its members.
Total Fitness began in 1993 with a strong belief that everyone is better fitter, and that belief is stronger than ever today. Total Fitness knows that true fitness needs variety to keep workouts fresh and engaging, so their large health clubs offer many ways to workout; extensive gym floors, over 70 classes a week, impressive swimming pools, expert personal trainers, and digital content- allowing members to take the brand home. This workout variety provides its members with a route to 360 fitness that lasts longer than a one-off spin class.
With over 600 staff and support from its network of freelance fitness partners and brands, Total Fitness delivers its purpose daily to around 80,000 members and guests.
We are looking for a Front of House Manager. You will provide support to the General Manager and effectively be responsible for the overall running of club in the General Managers absence. You don’t need to be a pro in juggling but this role requires someone who can deal with thousands of members, a team of staff (recruiting and managing), ensure the club remains operational, ensure the necessary health and safety checks are completed daily and retaining members with only one pair of hands!
- 40 hours per week
- To manage the front of house team to include, reception and café area
- To deliver first class customer service
- To ensure the club opens and closes as per the company guidelines
- To ensure the club is operational at all times
- To be instrumental in the growth of the club
- To actively manage the profit and loss for retail and cafe. This will be done in conjunction with the club management
- Ensure the cafe / reception area is kept clean and tidy and hygiene standards are maintained
- To ensure the products on offer meet members expectations, both in retail, food and beverage
- Manage and control the stock, to reduce shrinkage and maximise profit margins
This position requires a dynamic individual who can lead a team to maximise profits and exceed our member’s expectations. Creating a professional and enjoyable environment is essential. You will need to have excellent leadership skills and possess the ability to multitask. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing a small team, working with profit and loss accounts, monitoring stock levels, ensuring the company procedures are followed and adhered to as well as being able to cope under pressure and remain focused.
In return we will offer you:
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free gym membership with a plus one and children under 15, plus 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discount on retail and cafe products
- 28 days holidays including public/bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time staff)
If you are interested, then don't waste any time and apply now!
Apply for Front of House Manager - Chester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
Concierge - Mottram HallEasy Apply!