Day/Evening Housekeeping Supervisor - Housekeeping
Housekeeping Supervisor Opportunities – Royal Lancaster London 5* Hotel
Do you have attention to detail?
Would you like to have a career within Accommodation Services in a Times Top 100 Best Hotel to work for?
Are you passionate about providing an exceptional hospitality experience at every touch point?
If you have answered yes to these questions then we would love to hear from you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Floor Supervisor to join our amazing Accommodation Services team.
We are looking for someone who is engaged and wants to be part of this journey and is ready to embrace the challenge. Although it is going to be a huge transition, you will be given the right tools, support and guidance to succeed in this journey and be a winner! As a private company with our sister properties in London – Landmark London, K West Hotel & Spa and Basil Street Apartments - we are looking for people who are creative and enthusiastic in bringing their own ideas to the business and trying to improve the guest’s stay at all times.
Our current Accommodation Services team are looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the team!
Key Responsibilities of the Floor Supervisor will include:
• To create a spreadsheet on a daily basis with the work assignments for Floor Supervisors and Room Attendants
• To physically check daily status of all assigned rooms in order to identify, solve and minimize rooms discrepancy
• To check all allocated rooms to the highest standards
• To maintain the key control during the morning and evening shift in order to ensure accountability for all guest bedrooms and storage of the keys issued
Please note that the Floor Supervisor is a full-time role and you must legally be able to work in the UK to apply.
At the Royal Lancaster London one of our values is that we always care about our happiness and the happiness of others! To make sure that you are happy some of the benefits that you could use include:
· Complimentary night stay for 2 at the Royal Lancaster London
· Employee discounts of up to 50% food & beverage and spa treatments across our sister properties (Landmark London and K West Hotel & Spa)
· Employees and Friends & Family rates across our sister properties
· Perkbox membership which gives you exclusive access to variety of discounts ranging from healthcare and wellness to everyday shopping, restaurants and travelling!
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
· Refer a friend bonus
· Cycle to work & workplace pension schemes
· Annual season ticket loans
· Employee recognition schemes and Social Committee events including gala dinners and much more!If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and would like to be part of this exciting journey here at the Royal Lancaster, please apply as soon as you can!