Security Officer - Ascot
Security Officer - Ascot
Our Security Officer's are acclaimed champions of our hotel! Entrusted with protection of the Company’s property from loss or damage as well as providing a safe and secure environment. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements
A day in the life of our Security Officer's demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Security Officer's accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Duty Security Officer are responsible for FLHSS (Fire, Life, Health, Safety, and Security) of the hotel adhering to our set company rules and regulation standards. This includes review on protective and preventative security measures that ensures our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Records all relevant incidents in the Occurrence Book, conduct regular patrols of the building, records hazard and communicate findings for action in compliance particular to Risk Assessment strategies
- Ensuring that CCTV / work-related security and surveillance systems are professionally operated at all times when assigned and to relay all pertinent information to relevant stakeholders or Area Director of Security
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Security officer is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Security officer must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
- Promotes, inspires and co-operates with high level of personal integrity to make positive impacts that build long term brand loyalty.
Qualifications and Desirables
All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Security Officer do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Security Officer must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- The ideal candidate will have an established security background likely to be gained from the Police, Military or the ultra-luxury hotel or establishments however consideration will be given to exceptional candidates from other industries
- Must possess excellent organizational and administrative skills, good working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- You must be SIA licensed, First Aid trained and qualified and have knowledge of fire, health and safety
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offeredTeam members' awards and incentives schemes
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
- Online benefits & discounts
- Life assurance cover for all team members
- Uniform laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members' restaurants
- Cycle to work scheme
- Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics
- Social events throughout the year - including our winter ball, summer party and regular pub quizzes!