Customer Relations Assistant
Argyll offers businesses a premium workspace experience, with stylish environments and seamless service, in iconic London locations.
We are looking for an experienced, committed and passionate individual to be part of a team delivering exceptional customer service support.
- Delivering first class meet and greet service to the client and their guests.
- Ensuring our office and function rooms are always maintained to the highest standards of presentation.
- Ensuring impeccable presentation of your image.
- Maintaining the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Working in collaboration with team colleagues and management on providing support for the day to day running of our buildings and helping to resolve clients queries.
- Ensuring you have up to date knowledge of all company systems, resources and standards.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the building facilities, troubleshooting any issues occurring within the building, and reporting to the Customer Services Supervisor / General Manager any items that need escalating.
- Monitoring reception and complying with all security procedures for customers and their guest and visitors.
- Maintaining the exteriors and the interiors of the building presentation standards (interior and exterior) in accordance with to the brand standards to create a premium experience.
- Setting up, breaking down, organizing, and maintaining conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms.
- Ensuring all chargeable services are captured and offer different services to the customers to optimize revenue.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in delivering consistently high levels of customer service.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Experience of using software platforms for managing information.
- Full proficiency in all MS Office packages.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to deal with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail and able to operate independently under broad direction.
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills.
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Enthusiastic, confident, with a desire to impress.
- Has a clear focus on quality and high standards and have a meticulous eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team, as well as working individually.
- Proactive and common-sense approach to problem solving and resource management.
- Ability to adapt to change with flexible attitude to work.
You’ll receive in return
- Annual salary of £21,500 based on 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
- Training, guidance and support to forge a career with a fast-paced and premium brand.
- Company pension scheme.
- Annual leave entitlement starting at 22 days, going up to 25 days, plus Bank Holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme including GP support, physio, counselling sessions.
- Perks and discounts via the Perkbox app.
- Access to Aura meditation and mindfulness app.
If you have all the above skills and experience and are excited about joining a company that is redefining how premium office services are delivered, we would love to hear from you.
- Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line – Your full name, Customer Relations Assistant.