General Manager - West London
General Manager- West London
Up to £50,000 + £16,000 bonus + excellent benefits
We are looking for a General Manager in West London to manage a fabulous private-members lifestyle club with superb fitness and sports facilities catering for all the family.
- Leading, coaching, developing and inspiring your management team and front-line staff to deliver a 5-star experience to their members every day.
- Support your leadership team to develop their sports, fitness and family offering to ensure the right products are delivered at the right time to maximise participation, aid retention and improve the bottom line.
- Work closely with the Membership department to develop and execute their sales and retention strategy to drive positive net member movement and member yield.
- Full financial accountability; profit and loss, income, expenditure, debtors; helping set the budgets and business plan.
- Ensure the property and grounds are well maintained, clean and safe at all times.
- Support the wider business on projects.
- Well groomed, highly personable and professional with outstanding communication skills.
- Customer facing and strategic approach to management with an ownership mentality and entrepreneurial flair.
- Experience in operating within a premium health and fitness environment.
- Track record in growing new member sales and improving retention.
- Ideally at least 2-years site management experience in a multi-faceted multimillion pound turnover leisure business as a Club Manager, General Manager or Centre Manager
- A demonstrable passion for health, fitness and sports.
Benefits include competitive basic salary depending on experience and up to £16,000 annual bonus, contributory pension and healthcare
For more information please click apply with your covering letter detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for the post and we will be in contact if you have the right level of experience.