Our Maintenance Manager will lead a team in providing proactive and reactive maintenance solutions across the parks stunning grounds, and inside our first class accommodation and communal facilities. They play a key role in ensuring our guests and owners can sit back, relax and enjoy their break comfortably.
We are seeking a Maintenance Manager to join the team at Romney Sands Holiday Park.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be prepare, plan and manage a maintenance programme for all areas of the park,accommodation, bars and entertainment venues.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering maintenance activities to budget and strive to exceed standards.
- Managing effectively a budget for maintenance wages and monitor and maintain effective cost controls.
- Ensuring all required maintenance jobs are recorded on our company system with effective management of time taken, parts used and overall costs.
- Building relationships with guests and owners and resolve queries within agreed timescales and follow through to beyond satisfaction.
- Ensuring all maintenance jobs are complete with minimal disruption caused to guests and owners.
- Planning, implementing and controlling winter and summer work programs of repair and maintenance.
The successful Person will:
- Have experience of successfully leading, developing and motivating a maintenance team.
- Have experience of carpentry, plumbing or another maintenance based trade.
- Have a strong understanding of landscaping and gardening work.
- Have the ability to plan and execute a maintenance schedule.
- Be an excellent communicator with great influencing skills.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate’
Maintenance Manager - Beauport Holiday Park Easy Apply!