Ibis Styles Heathrow East is part of Splendid Hospitality Group. SHG is one of the UKs fastest growing privately-owned hotel groups. As a family run business, people are at the very heart of its success, a place where everyone becomes parts of the Splendid family. Our vision is to create extraordinary experiences, positively impact lives, and get better every day – it’s the ‘Splendid Hospitality Way’ which is our way of looking after everybody to help them succeed, have fun and keep guests and our Splendid team members happy.
It works! If you are happy, it’s easy to deliver genuine service and create those extraordinary experiences.Ibis Styles Heathrow East is:
- 5-10 minutes by taxi from Hounslow Central Underground Station, Piccadilly line.
- 16 minutes’ walk from Hounslow Central Underground Station, Piccadilly line.
- 10 minutes by taxi from Isleworth and Hounslow Train stations.
- Take Bus No 111 towards Kingston from Heathrow Central Bus Station and get off at Great West Road Lampton (Stop HL). Walk for 10 minutes to the hotel.
As a Maintenance Manager, key to your role is to:
- Liaise with Hotel Management/Housekeeping Team and staff to carry out required painting, redecoration and general maintenance duties.
- Determine the most cost effective approach to achieving a durable and quality decorative finish.
- Carry out preparation/repair/application of finishing products as necessary.
- Undertake both responsive and planned maintenance of painting and decoration
- Carry out a maintenance, repair and installation work
- Execute workmanship using own initiative, to a high standard and ensure it is carried out in strict compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act, and any other relevant legislation covering safety in the workplace for self and others.
- Carry out inspections of occupied and empty rooms to determine the extent of painting, decoration and general maintenance required. Having established the need, carry out the most cost effective and expedient means of completing the works. This will be achieved through efficient preparation/repair/ application of decorative products and general maintenance activities.
- Carry out all necessary administrative work associated with departmental management requirements accurately and timely record all processes from receiving jobs through to completion including invoice pre-processing.
- Monitoring monthly reports and keeping all up to date
- Monitoring and reporting weekly/monthly H&S tasks on Health and Safety Portal
- Good level of physical fitness, including the ability to lift, work at heights and in differing conditions.
- To undertake all training as required (e.g. first aid, health and safety, customer service).
The ideal candidate will be:
- Friendly, motivated and passionate about delivering excellent service.
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to develop further with the company.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Great communication skills.
- Energetic, passionate and responsible individual.
What we offer you
In addition to your base salary, on offer:
- 28 holiday days
- Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Heavily discounted hotel stays and food & beverage discounts
- Use of worldwide Accor team member rates
- Amazing high street and lifestyle savings for you and your family
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
Does the Maintenance manager role suit your skillset? Apply now, this takes second, you’ll just need to provide some contact details along with a CV. Next, we’ll review your details, and if successful we’ll invite you to meet one of the team to learn more about you, your experience and let us tell more about the Splendid Hospitality Group.
The Splendid Hospitality Group is an equal opportunities employer and a disability confident committed employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.