Porter - Eastwell Manor
Porter - Eastwell Manor
We are delighted to confirm that we offer transport for this role. This can be discussed on application.
With guest satisfaction at the forefront of what we do, you will ensure our guests receive a warm welcome and the highest customer service as soon as they step foot through our doors. Your main responsibility will be to provide ultimate customer service to guests and ensure the highest standards of customer care are maintained in line with company standards.
Other responsibilities include;
- Checking in guests on arrival and complete the correct registration procedure including providing tours and explaining the welcome pack.
- Supporting both the Reception team and other areas to ensure that all guests are supported during their stay or visit.
- Demonstrating great customer service and ensuring you are polite, friendly and helpful at all times when interacting with guests and colleagues.
- You will have a high attention to detail, be available to work evenings and weekends and thrive working within a customer focused environment.
- Taking part in regular fire drills to familiarise self with the systems and procedures, to ensure that team are refreshed every 6 months and Night team every 3 months.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform