Linen Porter - Ashford, Kent
Linen Porter - Ashford, Kent
Eastwell Manor is a luxury Spa Hotel set in the picture-perfect countryside in Kent, the heart of the Garden of England. We boast 75 bedrooms including Shepherds Huts, our luxurious spa incorporates 21 treatment rooms, a 3000 square foot gym and both indoor and outdoor swimming pools. We are well regarded for our stunning traditional afternoon tea. In addition to this our venue offers our guests the ability to have their own fairy tale wedding. We also have an award-winning restaurant, (why award-winning-how many covers etc). As well as our award-winning restaurant, we also offer outstanding special events, making sure our guests celebrate in style. These guest experiences make for great employee experiences.
We’re found in the middle of 65 acres of pristine countryside, a 10 minute taxi from Ashford international train station and minutes from the Ashford / Kennington bus routes. Onsite accommodation is available for short or long term use if relocation is required.
This is role provides stability and enhances the guest journey by ensuring that our laundry is cleaned, stocked and well presented. Our guests experience our linen items in many areas of our business, this maybe one our fluffy robes or our soft towels, whichever one they are iconic during a guest stay.
Some tasks include;
- Collecting, transporting and counting all linen items.
- Ensuring all linen items are cleaned to the highest standards and are presented in their best forms.
- Liaising with the housekeeping, Spa and Wellbeing and Fitness teams to ensure that they have the correct stock levels and their areas are free of dirty items.
- Ensure stocks are maintained and we have enough available items to stock all areas that require linen.
- Provide high standards of customer service and be able to answer or direct guests that you encounter.
- Where required support the wider housekeeping team with cleaning rooms or public areas.
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform
Day Cleaner - Hildenborough, KentEasy Apply!