Reservations Manager - Windsor, Berkshire
Located in a beautiful country setting with 251 bedrooms including over 30 opulent suites, the hotel also features fabulous dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for a Reservations Manager devoted to turning moments into memories for our guests.
The ideal candidate will be fully accountable for all hotel reservations, including rooms, dining, activities, and spa bookings. The focus will be on exceeding the expectations of the guest and providing the best possible experience incorporating brand standards at all times.
As a Reservations Manager with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, your job is to execute the Service Promise to our Guests through the proper training provided. In order to deliver on this promise, it all starts with the right attitude and eagerness to develop team members. Lead our Reservations team who are at the heart of our communication system; experts in all areas, able to manage the call center function, oversee the handling of reservations and provide seamless service to our Guests and Colleagues.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience leading an individual hotel reservations team
- Previous major brand experience in reservations / guest relations management in a 5-star luxury environment is preferred
- Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated person with excellent communication skills; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, OTA's, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company
- Excellent knowledge of reservations, property management systems (Opera PMS) and Microsoft Office suite would be desirable
- Highly motivated to take personal responsibility and initiative, always clearly communicating with both customers and colleagues
- Ability to adapt to a frequently changing market environment
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years' service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Tastecard membership
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits
Apply now to be our new Reservations Manager!