Front of House Supervisor - Plymouth, Devon
Job Type: Part Time - 28 hours per week
Your Aramark journey starts here
Are you looking to work in a fun but busy environment as part of a team delivering service and to an array of customers?
Are you looking for a challenge on a flexible part time basis that’s just Monday – Friday?
Want to join a cracking team and a business that has opportunities across the UK?
If the answer is yes, then read on. We are currently recruiting for a Front of House Supervisor to be a part of our integral team at Princess Yachts, Plymouth, PL1 3QG
Perks of the job
- £11.20 per hour
- Part time – 28 hours, Monday - Friday
- Shifts ranging between 8am – 2pm
- Life insurance and Pension contribution
- Cycle 2 Work scheme and Refer a friend scheme
- Love2Shop discounts
- Free or discounted meal on shift
- You will also be joining a great team, with fabulous career prospect and could lead to all sorts of opportunities – we LOVE to promote from within!
- As we are passionate about developing our people from within, great training is provided, we do not look for experience, we need a good attitude and the willingness to learn.
What you'll be doing
- Receive and deal with customer complaints appropriately and ensure compliments are shared with the team
- Serving customers and prepping orders
- Organising staff
- Job focused, administration to remain Aramark compliant
- Cash handling and operating the till
- Running shifts and training the staff
- Organise monthly stock count and conduct appropriate brand standard audits
- Help in the recruitment and retention of team members
- Identifies and supports team members who can and are willing to evolve their careers within Aramark
- Train new team members to learn procedures and brand standards for all general tasks
- Champion excellent customer service
- Must have proven experience in a similar role
- Must have a current clean UK driving license
- Basic computer knowledge
- Must have a can do attitude and be a great team player
- DBS checks are required
Northern Europe - Our Mission
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
Northern Europe - About Aramark
Aramark is a leading service and solutions provider in Northern Europe. We proudly support clients, partners and customers in food, facilities management, property services, and retail solutions. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer.