Plymouth Hospital | Cleaning | Permanent contract | Part time
Up to £21,333.00 pro rata, dependent on experience
30 hours per week
Nuffield Health is the UK's largest Healthcare Charity. We're here to look after the nation's health. And a big part of this is about creating the best possible experience for our patients. That's why we're looking for someone new to support our colleagues and be there when it matters, helping to deliver the highest standards of care.
Keeping our Hospitals clean is a big priority for us. As a Housekeeper, you will help us to create a safe and pleasant environment for customers by cleaning and preparing a range of areas, getting the best from cleaning products and also, using equipment such as carpet cleaners safely. You will take pride in your work, and undertake a variety of general responsibilities ranging from removing waste, to checking stock and updating records on the computer.
As a Housekeeper, you will:
- Care about our patients, so that you can organise your own work and plan your time to make sure cleaning never gets in the way of a patients' experience
- Be friendly, with good communication skills. This will come in handy when you are working in a team with your colleagues, and also when you are interacting with our customers
- Motivated, friendly and flexible
- Experience in a similar role, you will be well organised and will ensure that cleaning products are used effectively and that the location is clean, pleasant and safe for customers
- As this is a customer facing role the successful candidate will also need to possess great customer service skills
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. Here, you'll enjoy a range of lifestyle and wellbeing rewards, like gym membership and private healthcare. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital
The Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital is situated next to the Nuffield Health Devonshire Gym, in Derriford, Plymouth and we have been part of the Plymouth community since 1971. We have 3 main theatres - 2 laminar flow and 1 digital, a fully JAG accredited endoscopy suite, a 35-bedded ward with one 4 bedded bay and one 2 bedded bay. Our outpatients department has 12 consulting rooms with a dedicated ophthalmology suite and ENT service.
We carry out treatment under a range of specialities including Orthopaedics, Plastic Surgery and Neurosurgery. We recently were rated in the top 50 hospitals in the country for our total hip replacement patient outcomes.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you