Clusters Sales Executive - Bloomsbury, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent - 40 hours per week (5 Days of 7 days)
We are now recruiting a Cluster Sales Executive to support the future growth and expansion of our vibrant and multi-cultural team based in the heart of Bloomsbury. We don't want you to work for us, we want you to work with us and be part of our ILH Family.
Our core purpose is to put authentic London experiences and stays within everyone’s reach with a focus on personal relationships with colleagues and guests alike and our key values are: positive, caring, collaborate, growth and pride.
In joining our team, you’ll be immediately welcomed into the Imperial London Hotels (ILH) family where we have a rich history of over 200 years of hospitality experience creating unique guest experiences.
Our eight hotels are all located in the heart of Bloomsbury, Central London. From our charming 34-bedroom boutique Morton Hotel to our largest and lively Royal National hotel with a huge 1630-bedrooms. Collectively our 8 hotels have over 3,500 rooms, a fantastic variety of meetings and events spaces with flexibility to accommodate a roundtable discussion for 6 people to a large conference attended by over 700 delegates within our 31 meeting rooms.
What you’ll be doing
In this role, you will support the Cluster Sales Manager in performing day-to-day proactive sales and take responsibility for new business development, including new contracts through personal and consistent sales services. Proactively generating new sales, networking, attending trade shows and establishing key relationships with corporate clients and agencies to maximise exposure revenue.
What we’d like from you
- You will have proven experience gained in proactive sales environment, ideally from within the Hospitality sector.
- Experience in sales and negotiation skills.
- Commercially focused with good knowledge of local trends and competitor activity.
- You will have excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and adapt to changing priorities.
- Acts as brand ambassador for Imperial London Hotels promoting a professional image at all times.
What you’ll get in return
- Holidays 28 (inc. of bank holidays) increasing with length of service up to 33 days
- Free Meals on Duty and Uniforms
- Workplace pension scheme
- £300 Refer a Friend Scheme
- Opportunity to explore other roles within ILH Group after 1 year of service
- 50% discount to friends and family in our hotels (excluding Morton Hotel)
- Interest-free season ticket loan (after probation)
- Training and development through our ILH Group Academy
- Employee recognition awards, Christmas Party and other social events
- Local discounts at Gym, Dry Cleaners, and Restaurant outlets
- Reward and recognition schemes
- e-points to be used across several high street brands and online retailers
- Supported by Hospitality Action